Tuesday, February 07, 2006

It Has Begun

That's right. I've become bored with my own musings or something and all you readers out there (read: nobody) are being punished for it.

--

So YouTube might just be pretty awesome. Of course for every awesome video there's probably a video of some jackass lip-synching to a song.

Don't tell anyone I told you so, but there's a nice selection of mostly music related YouTube links here.

I don't know much about copyright laws, but some of this has to be breaking some sort of a law...Doesn't it? Like I said, I don't really know, but here's an interesting piece* on the issue and YouTube in general from the NY Times. Anyway, check YouTube out and search for that obscure live Styx performance, you'll probably find it. Then kill yourself for liking Styx.

--

That's all for now, folks. Hope you've enjoyed it.

*If you can't view it because you're not logged in try one of these

1 Comments:

Blogger A Mc said...

Oh my God! Hell hath no fury like a former blogger returned . . .

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home