Friday, February 24, 2006

The Daily Show is God

Of course it is. You already knew this.

Daily Show humor befuddles Governor

I'm ashamed to say I didn't actually see this episode, but reading that certainly made my day. Good job Blago (or should I say 'Gov. Smith'), even Illinois State Representative Ron Stephens is hipper than you.

If you need more proof that the Daily Show has been the best thing on T.V. for a handful of years now go check out their coverage of Dick Cheney shooting a man in the face. It's still up on Comedy Central's website. Now, it's pretty easy to pull humor from something like this, but they pull it off exceptionally well. Check-check-check-a'check it out. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger A Mc said...

HaHa! I heard about this, freakin hilarious man.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home